STAHLNETZ is a telecommunication solution for enterprises and private persons.
It provides an encrypted end to end communication between Mobile / Smart phones.
Note that you can call for 4 weeks and test after buying the app ! After the app is chargeable.
At the beginning of the first call a set of code words (SAS) is displayed.
This set of code words must be synchronised with the receiving counterparts as they guarantee the secure connection.
- worldwide encrypted communication (messages and mobile phone) at no cost
- registration via phone number
- as the connection is end to end encrypted only one device can be registered with the same phone number. In case you want to switch from mobile phone to a tablet you need to register on the new device and automatically will be de-registered on the smart (mobile) phone. If you want to switch back to the previous device you just need to re-register on the smart phone.
- after registration you are able to communicate without SIM-chip on (public) WI-FI.
- only the phone number is stored, no other data can be read or recorded.
- the communication protocols are open source (zRTP) and are not subject to manipulation either by us nor by any other intrusion.
STAHLSERVER is independent of STAHLNETZ solution and can be easily integrated in proprietary PBX to enable secure dialing into the corporate network. This secure network can be extended to other corporate locations.
For more information please contact us under www.uteel.com
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Stahlnetz is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Stahlnetz (version 1.1) has a file size of 48.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.